- Journal Article of the Atlas of the Underworld
- Horizontal tomography slices from UU-P07 (Amaru 2007; Hall and Spakman 2015) for GPlates
- Horizontal tomography slices from S40RTS (Ritsema et al. 2011) for GPlates file 1 file 2
- Horizontal tomography slices from SL2013sv for (Schaeffer and Lebedev 2013) GPlates
- Atlas shapefiles of slab midpoints and geological records
- UU-P07 movie
When you use the UU-P07 tomographic model, please cite the following documents that describe the model:
Amaru, M.L., 2007, Global travel time tomography with 3-D reference models: Geologica Ultraiectina, 274, 174p.
Hall, R., and Spakman, W., 2015, Mantle structure and tectonic history of SE Asia: Tectonophysics, 658, p.14–45.
In the list below, you can download a .zip file that contains vertical and horizontal cuts through the UUP07 tomographic model, as well as resolution tests, for every anomaly in the Atlas.
Pingback:Earthquake – Arajiopon’s Blog